Tuesday, June 16, 2009


last year I lost one of my favorite ring while walking around school one day and I searched everywhere for it but it was gone. Why do I like it so much? Well, it's just a silver ring with a piece of quarts, but the little stone looks like a little crystal sphere from the fortune tellers. The silver also have a rustic, unpolished look to it. As all my friends know, I like things that are old and handmade, so it was a perfect little ring for me. I used to wear it everyday and it never left my hand until I lost it. I emailed the jeweler who customized the ring to reorder one but unfortunately she was out of that particular kind of stone. It took 6 months, literally, to find a matching stone and have it remade again. I should be receiving this one soon in the mail and I am so excited about it.

No comments: