Sunday, November 15, 2009


My camera seems to be too big to drag around anywhere so I just give up taking it with me altogether. My weekend was busy but good, although I did wish I had the whole sunday off instead of spending a big chunk of it studying. Maybe that will happened next weekend?
I have been planning for some time now to take on extra ten students for the second half of the year, but since school has been so busy lately I really have not had the energy to tackle that goal. I guess with winter break coming up I will be able to reschedule everything a little better? I'm in a constant denial about having no time for anything but it kind of hit home this weekend. When you drag your date to a coffee shop to study for a good five hours with you as part of the dating activity, you know you have really hit the rock bottom.

No comments: